* The downloaded file is provided to you AS IS.
* You accept all risks which may arise from the downloading of the files, including but not limited to errors in transmission or corruption of existing data or software.
* You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the downloaded files, and Island Paperie
will not be liable for any damages in connection with use of the downloaded files.
* Island Paperie does not guarantee the downloaded files nor provide any warranties whatsoever, implied or expressed, and without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, data, goodwill, computer failure, or any other commercial losses or damages.
* In no event shall Island Paperie be liable for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages however they may arise, even if Island Paperie shall have been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage.
* Island Paperie reserves the right to change the files at any time without prior notice.
The following is a legal agreement between you, Island Paperie and Hawaiian Island Images, inc. Please read this agreement carefully before downloading image(s). By using the enclosed images, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
1. The contents are proprietary and copyrighted. All rights are reserved by Island Paperie
and Hawaiian Island Images, Inc.
2. By this agreement, Island Paperie and Hawaiian Island Images, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use the images/files in "Permitted Printed Materials" and "Screen Resolution Media;' both of which must be created by you for your own use for use by your direct client or customer, who must be the end user:
A. Permitted Printed Materials include advertisements and articles in magazines and newspapers; brochures; stationary; reports; and newsletters. Purposes in which the image is not re-sold or redistributed.
B. Screen resolution Media are digital media intended exclusively for monitor or television viewing. No Hawaiian Island Images, Inc. image may be distributed in electronic form including on other CD-Roms or over the internet.
3. You may not use any image or any portion thereof to sell for profit. This includes, but is not limited to, selling the images on t-shirts, hats, mugs, stickers, postcards or as artwork. Additionally, you may not:
A. Loan, rent, sell, or otherwise transfer the right to use the images/files to any other person or entity;
B. Place (or allow anyone else to place) any image on a free image website or bulletin board,
C. Use (or allow anyone else to use) any image/file in a scandalous, obscene, immoral or pornographic way.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold Island Paperie and Hawaiian Island Images, Inc. harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the image/file other than the permitted uses specified in this agreement.
5. The images/files are provided "AS IS." Hawaiian Island Images, Inc. highly recommends that you review each image closely to confirm it meets your standards before use.
6. A resale license may be available for more direct uses or resale. Please contact Island Paperie or Hawaiian Island Images, Inc. for more information.